We have one of the most beautiful natural landscapes so please respect it and take care of it. Even a small effort can make a big difference.
- LIMIT HOW MUCH YOU DRIVE.. In Les Arcs it’s easy! You can get to the resort with the funicular straight from the Bourg Saint Maurice train station. We are a pedestrian resort with an easy to use network of free shuttle buses to help you get from A to B.
-To preserve our mountain, KEEP IT CLEAN by bringing bags for your rubbish that can then be disposed of in the valley.
- The trails take a lot of upkeep.DON’T TAKE SHORTCUTS as they can channel rain water onto the paths and damage them.
- In some areas like the Vanoise National Park THE WILDLIFE IS PROTECTED. Don’t pick flowers or fruit; disturb the insects or rocks; start campfires in unauthorised areas or drive motorised vehicles without permission.
- DO NOT TOUCH BABY ANIMALS as this can cause their parents to abandon them. Don’t try to take animals home or try to scare them away.
- RECYCLE, even on holiday, it’s a must !
A quick guide to our bins :
The yellow-topped bin : :
Be aware, you cannot recycle plastic egg boxes, food packaging, yoghurt pots, crème fraiche pots, plastic film from multipacks of water or plastic bags.
The glass bin :
Be aware, you cannot recycle drinking glasses, glass/ porcelain crockery, vases or lightbulbs.
All large or unusual rubbish should be taken to the dump.