Course de Ski Alpinisme Nocturne
More information coming soon
05 January 2017
If you get a thrill out of ski touring and you want to experience it at night, The Pierre Blanche is THE race for you!
Starting from Arc 1600, youngsters, juniors, hopefuls, seniors and veterans, men and women, can all indulge in this sport against the clock on the dedicated ski touring piste.
Programme for 05 January 2017
* From 6.00 to 6.45 p.m.: entries and issue of tabards in la Coupole
* At 7.00 p.m.: in-line start at the bottom of the Mont-Blanc chairlift– Finish in the Place du Soleil in Arc 1600
* At 8.30 p.m.: cold buffet and prize giving in la Coupole (trophies for the winners and prizes for the first three in each category).
- One pair of skis with bindings
- One pair of high boots
- One pair of anti-slip skins
- One pair of poles
- One head torch
- One UIAA approved helmet: it must be on your head throughout the entire race
5€/person to include the cold buffet after the race + licence and/or medical certificate
Parental consent for minors.
We hope to see many of you taking part!